I am an assistant professor at RACMaS, Tohoku University.
Email: yirie * tohoku.ac.jp
Keywords: Combinatorial game, Sprague-Grundy function, Representation
- $p$-Saturations of Welter's game and the irreducible representations of symmetric groups, Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics 48, 247-287(2018), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10801-017-0799-6 (view-only PDF)
A relation between games and representations is established.
- Mixed-Radix Nim, arXiv:1801.00616 [math.CO], Jan. 2019.
- $\beta$-Saturations of Misere Nim, arXiv:1804.08809 [math.CO], Apr. 2018.
- Take-away games with the same Sprague-Grundy function as Nim, RIMS "Research on algebraic combinatorics, related groups and algebras", Kyoto University, Dec. 12, 2018
- $p$-Saturations of Nim, Misere Nim, and Welter's Game, Integers Conference 2018, Augusta, Oct. 5, 2018
- Games and Representations, Japan Combinatorial Game Theory Workshop 2, Tsukuba University, Aug. 18, 2018
- $p$-Saturations of Welter's game and the irreducible representations of symmetric groups, Annual Meeting of the Mathematical Society of Japan, The University of Tokyo, May 19, 2018
- The Branching Rule for Symmetric Groups and $p$-core Towers, RIMS Workshop Representation Theory and Combinatorics, Kyoto University, Oct. 10, 2017
- Impartial games with digit-separable Sprague-Grundy functions, The 34th Symposium on Algebraic Combinatorics, Oyama, Jun. 15, 2017
- On games with energy formulas, RIMS Workshop Research on Finite Groups, Algebraic Combinatorics and Vertex Operator Algebras, Kyoto University, Dec. 7, 2016
- $p$-saturations of Maya game and the irreducible representations of symmetric groups, RIMS Conference Combinatorics of Lie Type, Kyoto University, Oct. 4, 2016
- $p$-saturations of Welter's game, RIMS Workshop Research on Finite Groups and Their Representations, Vertex Operator Algebras, and Algebraic Combinatorics, Kyoto University,Jan. 6, 2016
- m-saturations of games, Discrete Mathematics and Applications, Kumamoto University, Aug. 22, 2015
- Inverted Nim, The 32nd Symposium on Algebraic Combinatorics, Ishikawa, Jun. 22, 2015
- Impartial games and designs, Designs, Codes, Graphs and Related Areas, Kyoto University, July 24, 2014
- Nine games whose winnig positions are ternary Golay codes, The 30th Symposium on Algebraic Combinatorics, Shizuoka University, Jun 24, 2013
- Maya games and Steiner systems, 9th Workshop on Combinatorics for Young Researchers, Keio University, Mar. 16, 2013
- Maya games and Steiner system S(5,6,12), RIMS Workshop Research on finite groups and their representations, vertex operator algebras, and algebraic combinatorics,
Kyoto University, Jan 10, 2013
- On groups generated by quiver mutations, The 9th Symposium on Algebra and Computation, Nov. 8, 2011
- On groups generated by mutations of graphs, The 28th Symposium on Algebraic Combinatorics, Oita University, June 20, 2011